For information regarding Outpatient Behavioral Health Services or to schedule an intake appointment, please call:
Philadelphia: (215) 730-2326
Bryn Mawr: (610) 519-1629
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TheVillage Outpatient Behavioral Health Services provides therapy, medication management, and psychiatric services for children, adolescents, & families. Services are available at Bryn Mawr and Southwest Philadelphia locations, as well as through several partner agencies and satellite locations. Credentialed therapists use a number of strategies to help children, adolescents & families including:
- Individual Therapy: talk or play therapy or a combination
- Trauma Therapy (TF-CBT) for Sexual Abuse, Physical Abuse, Neglect, Grief & Loss, and other traumas
- Family Therapy: family members working together to solve problems that are affecting their children
- Specialized therapies such as Play Therapy and Parent Child Interactive Therapy (PCIT), designed to help parents of young children develop skills to improve the parent-child relationship
- Psychiatric evaluation with a psychiatrist or psychologist: allows staff and families to define services that a child needs. Medication can be prescribed by the psychiatrist and monitored with monthly medication checks.
We accept Medicaid, Penn Behavioral Health, some other commercial insurance plans, as well as private payment. Call to discuss your options.