Philadelphia: (215) 730-2326
Bryn Mawr: (610) 519-1629
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TheVillage Outpatient Behavioral Health Services provides therapy, medication management, and psychiatric services for children, adolescents, & families. Services are available at Bryn Mawr and Southwest Philadelphia locations, as well as through several partner agencies and satellite locations. Evening hours are available.
Credentialed therapists use a number of strategies to help children, adolescents & families including:
- Individual Therapy: Individual therapy is available for children, adolescents, and adults who are experiencing difficulties with their emotions or behavior.
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive-Behavior Therapy (TF-CBT): TF-CBT for children and adolescents who have experienced a traumatic or upsetting life event such as sexual abuse, physical abuse, neglect, grief & loss and other traumas.
- Family Therapy: Family therapy helps improve the way family members interact and resolve conflicts together.
- Play Therapy: Play therapy helps children express their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors through the use of play, games, art, and other child-friendly materials.
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT): PCIT is an evidence-based family therapy designed for young children who exhibit “acting-out” behaviors.
- Psychiatric Evaluation & Medication Management: Psychiatric Evaluation & Medication Management services are available to currently enrolled outpatient clients with a board-certified child and adolescent psychiatrist.
We accept Medicaid, Penn Behavioral Health, commercial insurance plans, as well as private payment. Call to discuss your options.
Frequently Asked Questions about Outpatient Therapy at theVillage.
TheVillage Outpatient Program is a member of The Philadelphia Alliance for Child Trauma Services (PACTS). Click here to learn more.