Click on the image above to play our holiday wrap-up video and to learn how you can help support children and families throughout the year.
The holidays have come and gone but the impact on the children and families we provide vital and life-changing services to will last throughout the year thanks to you and so many generous donors, volunteers and supporters. Here are just a few facts showing how you made a difference this past holiday season:
- 30 families were adopted which means that their holiday gift lists were fulfilled by generous donors like you!
- An additional 380 children were adopted with their holiday gift lists fulfilled.
- Over 2,000 gifts donated for these children and families!
- More than 100 volunteers contributed time to help organize Santa’s Workshop (our basement), sort and wrap gifts, decorate, and help out at the holiday parties for the children and families in our programs.
- We received over $17,500 in donations and gifts cards to help us make the holidays bright for disadvantaged children and families.
- 90 donors made in-kind donations (individuals, churches, other faith-based groups, businesses and other groups)
When the holidays are past, our work continues. You make it possible for us to help improve the lives of children and families in our communities who have been impacted by trauma all year round. There are so many ways you can help through gifts of time, talent, and treasure. To make a financial gift of support click here. To learn other ways to support the work we do helping children and families click here. Thank you so much for all you do. It truly “takes a village”, and we are so blessed and fortunate to have such generous, giving, and caring donors and supporters like you as part of theVillage!