Residential Programs at theVillage are comprised of two distinct programs:
- Residential Treatment Facility (RTF) for girls 12 to 18 years of age with serious mental health treatment needs, often stemming from trauma.
- Campus-Based Group Home Program for girls 12 to 18 who are referred by county children and youth agencies because of instability in their home or placement.
The use of innovative and creative therapies and activities such as art therapy, dance and movement therapy, mindfulness, equine therapy, running, yoga and fitness programs, group activities, and trips and social activities in the community all play an important role in helping these girls heal and have hope for a brighter future. Gifts made on this page will directly support these needs of these programs and will benefit all of the adolescent girls who come to theVillage for vital assistance.
In particular, we are in need of athletic shoes and clothing for girls to participate in our various fitness, dance, and movement programs.
- $50 can pay for new athletic shoes for one girl
- $75 can pay for athletic wear (clothing) for one girl
- $250 can pay for membership at the YMCA for one girl for a year
- Contact the Development Office at (610) 519-1605 if you would like to discuss a larger restricted gift