The Village helps at-risk children and families in the Greater Philadelphia Area throughout the year. Many of our families are in need of items that most of us take for granted. They are most appreciative.
Our greatest needs include: (new items only, please)
- Set of Dishes
- Baking dishes
- Pots & Pans
- Toaster, coffee pot, small appliances
- Microwave oven
- Sheets (twin and full size)
Gift cards for food and household necessities are very helpful. Some of the most useful multi-purpose certificates include those from:
- Department and Clothing Stores – Kohl’s, Lane Bryant, Marshall’s, Old Navy, Ross, Target, T.J. Maxx, Wal-Mart, Foot Locker
- Food – ShopRite, Giant Foods, Fresh Grocer, Bottom Dollar as well as inexpensive restaurant certificates
- Electronics and Sporting Goods – FYE, Best Buy, Modell’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Prepaid Cards – Visa, MasterCard, American Express
Alternatively, you may designate your cash gift to our fund reserved for emergency repairs to homes, appliances, or special needs such as a baby crib.
Our home-based services are designed to strengthen families, avoid placement of children outside their own family, and support the reunification process after such a placement. The programs include counseling, case management services, life-skills education, and coordinated access to community resources to meet family needs. These services are provided without regard to any discriminatory factor.
You may make a cash donation here.