TheVillage is proud of the impact our programs have for at-risk children and families. These are recent statistics that illustrate our impact.
- Over 140 years providing vital services to children and families in our region and across the state
- 2,356 abused, neglected, and traumatized children and families in Greater Philadelphia received services*
- 62,560 days of care for children in theVillage’s various programs
- 114 adolescent girls with mental and behavioral issues supported in our residential treatment programs*
- 733 youth received outpatient behavioral health services
- 110 children supported in our foster care programs and 11 children achieved permanency via adoption
- 390 children and families received services in our prevention programs
- 21 credentialed, on-going volunteers and 133 one-time volunteers; 1,898 total volunteer hours valued at over $47,000
*The majority of the children and families receiving services from theVillage are from the Greater Philadelphia region. Our residential programs support adolescent girls from across Pennsylvania as well as some from Delaware.
For detailed information about the economic impact of our programs, view our Economic Impact Statement here.